You have a few options:
- Use DISM and SysPrep with Windows Audit Mode
- Use a GUI - I recommend NTLite
- I ended up using both, NTLite for nit-picky features/drivers (and creating unattended.xml) and sysprep to install all my software
- I found its best to create an image via sysprep THEN use NTLite, but either way should work
- I really like using the LTSB Edition of Windows 10 (You can install the store on LTSB now and run with UAC Disabled!)
- Personally I just made two custom ISO's (One LTSB and One Enterprise v1709), good practice anyway.
Now is a great time to check out "Custom Themes for Windows 10" before you finalize your ISO, also, keep your "PreSysPrep" backups, if you are like me, you will re-do this more then a few times before your satisfied.